I believed before that peanut is a nut. The name itself suggests peanut is a nut. But the truth is:
- A peanut is not a nut or a pea, it's a legume.
More facts below:
2. A penguin swims at a speed of approximately 15 miles per hour.
3. A perfect game in baseball is one in which the same player pitches the entire game without allowing any player of the opposing team to reach first base -by any means.
4. A person afflicted with hexadectylism has six fingers or six toes on one or both hands and feet. 5. A person has to travel west to get from Los Angeles, CA to Reno, NV.
6. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
7. A shrimp's heart is in its head.
8.A snail can actually glide over the sharp edge of a knife or razor without harming itself. This 9.has something to do with the mucus it produces.
10.A snail can have about 25,000 teeth.
11.A snail can sleep for 3 years.
12.A snail can travel over a razor blade without cutting itself.
13.A sneeze can exceed the speed of 100 mph.
14. Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones were once roommates.